Thursday, October 22, 2009

The end of fall sports


So fall sports season is almost over. I ran my second year in cross country, overall it was great! I had fun and improved my running. Its so sad to see its pretty much over. The Jr. High cross country teams have improved a lot this year, our boys did great. Our girls did good also but I guess we would be better if we had more than the three girls! But the three of us had fun and did good. I have to admit fall is my favorite season. Football is ending to soon also, today is our last Jr. High football game, But I am very proud of our boys so far we are 5 - 1, so I am hoping we will make that 6 - 1 tonight (:. Well I think that would be all!

1 comments:

Kim:P said...

I love your blog Rhii keep it up lol.